- Eva Longoria’s Net Worth is $35 Million
Eva Longoria was born on March 15, 1975 in Corpus Christi, TX. She is currently 42 years old. She is a famous american actress known for television drama. Eva is very well educated. She has a bachelors degree in Kinesiology from Texas A&M University-Kingsville and a masters in Chicano Studies from California State University, Northridge.
She married “General Hospital” star Tyler Christopher. That relationship did not work out as well so, she married basketball star Tony Parker, who plays for the San Antonio Spurs.
Eva has had the following professions:
- Film Producer
- Voice Actor
- Television producer
- Business Woman
- Film Director
Eva Longoria’s Career
She is famously known for the super hit television show, “Desperate Housewives”. Eva earned $400,000 per episode. Longoria has also been on other popular television shows. She has a role in the CBS soap opera, “Young and Restless”. Eva has had a very successful career which has earned her many awards. Between 2002 and 2010, she won seven awards. Eva received two awards for the show, “Young and Restless” and five awards for “Desperate Housewives”. Due to her successful career, Eva Longoria’s net worth is $35 million.
Eva is not just an actress. She is an author, as well. Her first book “Eva’s Kitchen” was released in 2011 called Cooking with Love for Family and Friends.
Interesting facts about Eva Longoria
- Eva was named Philanthropist of the Year, for her commitment to Latino Causes.
- She is very well involved in raising money for the Make-A-Wish foundation.
- Longoria is the national spokesperson for Padres Contra El Cancer.
- Eva was Miss Corpus Christi USA 1998.
- She was named one of Hollywood’s most beautiful women by several publications, including People magazine.
- The actress was named #1 on Maxim magazine’s Hot 100 of 2005 list.
- She has contracts with L’Oreal, Hanes and New York & Co.
- In march 2017, she launched her own clothing line which can be found on her website: evalongoria.com