- Eva Mendes Net Worth: $15 Million
- Movie Hitch staring Will Smith was Eva’s biggest Box office film
- Eva is raising her two kids in a Cuban household so she can pass her Latin heritage down to her kids
About Eva Mendes
Eva Mendes is an American actress, model, singer and homeware designer who was born in Miami Florida but was raised in Los Angeles, California. She is of Cuban American heritage. Her parents Eva Perez and Juan Carlos Mendez are both Cuban. She started studying at California State University, Northridge but she left so she could pursue her acting career with Ivana Chubbuck. Ivana Chubbuck is an acting coach who heads a drama school.
Eva Mendes Movies
Eva Mendes played many small roles in movies before she played a big role as the girlfriend of Denzel Washington’s character of Training Day (2001). Now she was getting noticed and directors started reaching out to her to play major roles. Hitch in 2005, was her biggest movie starring Will Smith.
List of Box of Movies she played big roles in:
- Once Upon a Time in Mexico (2003) $98.1 Million
- Out of Time (2003) $55.5 Million
- 2 Fast 2 Furious (2003) $236.3 Million
- Training Day (2001) $104.5 Million
- Stuck on You (2003) $65.8 Million
- Hitch (2005) $368. 1 Million
Eva’s Endorsements, Modeling and Products
Eva Mendes has done music videos with Will Smith, Pet Shop Boys, and Aerosmith. She was also the international spokesperson for Revlon Cosmetics and helped raise funds for breast cancer research. Eva did a modeling shoot for Calvin Klein for the Secret Obsession Perfume. In 2007, her adversitment for Calvin Klein was banned because she appeared nude in her shoot. She has a few product lines such as home décor line and her dinner line has been launched as well. You can buy her products at Macy’s stores as well as other stores.
Eva Mendes Net Worth is $15 million as of 2017.