- Gabriel Iglesias Net Worth is $30 Million.
- He has voiced many animated characters.
- He has diabetes.
Gabriel Iglesias was born on July 15, 1976 in San Diego, California. He is currently 41 years old. At one point, Gabriel worked full time for a cell phone company in Los Angeles. In 1997, he started doing comedy full time. Currently, Iglesias is known to play many roles. He is an actor, comedian, film producer, voice actor, television producer and screenwriter. If the name Gabriel Iglesias doesn’t sound familiar to you, you may know him as Fluffy. He is known for his shows “I’m Not Fat” and “Fluffy”. Iglesias also played a role in one season of “All that”, on Nickelodeon. Gabriel Iglesias has earned a net worth of $30 million as a man that plays many roles in the entertainment business.
Gabriel Iglesias On Television
List of TV Shows Gabriel Iglesias has appeared In:
- In 2000, appeared on Season 6 of the series, “All That”.
- He voiced an entire Mexican family in, “Padre de Familia” in the sixth season of Family Guy.
- In 2011, he debuted in his stand up show, “Gabriel Iglesias Presents Stand up Revolution”.
- He played a role in the film “Magic Mike” as a stripper, drug dealer, and a DJ.
- In 2013, he voiced Ned and Zed for the Disney film called “Planes”.
- In 2014 and 2015, he voiced animated characters in the movies “The Nut Job” and “EL Americano”.
- Currently, he has a reality TV show called “Fluffy Breaks Even” that is on Fuse Tv.
Interesting Facts about Gabriel
- He was told by the doctors he had 2 years to live because he had type II diabetes. His blood sugar was around 300 regularly. He started taking care of his health and started working on losing weight. After he changed his lifestyle, he was able to shed nearly 100 pounds.
- His biggest pet peeves are, people who eat with their mouth open and people that don’t use blinkers when driving.
- He paid $700 for his first VW bus.
- Now he is a car collector. Iglesias owns cars worth up to $3 million. He collects and restores Volkswagen busses out of his garage in Signal Hill, California. Also he owns a Beetle from the 1950s.