- Giannis Antetokounmpo’s Net Worth is $20 million
- Antetokounmpo’s salary is $25 million
- The 19 year old currently plays for the Milwaukee Bucks
- He is known as “Greek Freak”and signed a 4 year $100 million contract with the Bucks
- He has very large hands, which is no surprise due to his size
About Giannis Antekokounmpo
Giannis Antetokounmpo is a professional basketball player that was born in Sepolia, Athens, Greece in December 1994. His parents Veronica and Charles are from Nigeria. He has four brothers, Thanasi’s, Alexis, Kostas and Francis.
He played professional basketball for Greece from 2012 and 2013. He played for the Greek professional club, Filathlitkos B.C. Giannis started out playing for their youth team and eventually made it to the senior team in 2012. After that, he played in the Greek A2 League during the 2012 and 2013 season. During the Greek A2 League season, he averaged 9.5 points and 5 rebounds.
In 2013, Antekokounmpo was drafted 15th overall by the Milwaukee Bucks. Since being drafted, he has played for the Bucks every season. Antekokounmpo was on the NBA All-Rookie second team. In 2016, he signed a four year $100 million contract with the Bucks.
Quick Facts on Milwaukee Bucks: The Bucks are currently worth $785 Million. Bucks team’s head coach is Jason Kidd. Jason had a great career in the NBA as a player before becoming a coach. Jason Kidd played the point guard position for 19 years and earned a total of $182 million dollars.
Fast Facts About Giannis Antekokounmpo
- Hit a Buzzer-Beating shot against the knicks
- He was the youngest player to come to the NBA, at the age of 19.
- In 2016- 2017 NBA season Antekokounmpo led his team in every stats category.
- His nickname is “Greek Freak”
- Giannis signed a four year $100 million contract
- He owns a BMW I8
- Obama compared his hand with Gianni’s hand and Obama’s hand was half of Gianni’s hand.