- Irrfan Khan Net Worth: $50 Million
- Irrfan Khan owns two luxury cars, a BMW, and Mercedes
Irrfan Khan is an Actor, Television producer, and Television Director from India. His main focus is to work in the Hindi film industry. Mr. Khan is 50 year’s old, he was born on Jan 7, 1967 in Jaipur, Rajasthan India. He went to National School of Drama in New Delhi. After finishing school he started working on TV and film projects.
Febuary 23, 1995 he married a writer named Sutapa Sikdar. Now they have two sons named Babil and Ayan. Khan has always been a big book reader.
In 2012 he wanted to have an extra sound in his name. So he added another “r” in his name “Irfan to Irrfan”.
He played a role in “The Amazing Sider Man” & “Life Of Pi” which were released in 2012. Some classic Bollywood movies Khan is associated with are Maqbool, Paan Singh Tomar, Gunash, The Great Maratha and Gurnash. English mainstream movies such as New York, A Mighty Heart, Slumdog Millionaire and Jurassic World are other movies he played a role in.
Only a few Bollywood actors have made it to Hollywood. Irrfan is one the very few. Also, Irrfan Khan has hosted a few television shows called “Kyaa Kahein” and “Mano Ya Na Mano”. He is one of the leading actors in India where he makes $4 million per movie.
- Irrfan Khan has received 3 Flimware Awards
- He has also received 1 Screen Actors Guild Award
- In 2011 he received an award that is the 4th highest civilian Award in India called Padma Shri.
- In 2012 he won a National Award for the best Actor for his exceptional performance
Irrfan Khan has a few endorsements to his name. He is associated with the following brands:
- Ceat Tryes
- Envy Deodorant
Irrfan Khan Cars
Irrfan khan owns luxury vehicles. To count a few, he owns a BMW and Mercedes.
- BMW X3
- Mercedes s350