- Jackie Chan’s Net Worth: $350 Million
- Jackie Chan’s son will not inherit a dime of his $350 Million
About Jackie Chan
Jackie Chan is a Hong Kong actor, martial artist, producer, and director who was born on April 7, 1954 in Victoria Peak, Hong Kong. His full name is Chang Kong-sang. Jackie Chan is currently married to Lin Feng- Jiao and has a son. Jackie wants his son Jaycee, to be successful on his own. He wants to donate all of his earnings to different charities around the world when he passes away. Before Jackie Chan became an international superstar, he appeared in films such as Big and Little Wong Tin Bar, A Touch of Zen, Enter the Dragon, All in the Family, The Shinjuku Incident, Fist of Fury, Druken Master, Police Story, Rogue, City Hunter, Rumble in the Bronx, and Shanghai Noon.
Jackie is very well known because of his movies such as Rush Hour, along with comedian Chris Tucker. Some notable films that Chan has appeared in include The Tuxedo, The Spy Next Door, and The Karate Kid. He lends his voice for the animated film, Kung-Fu Panda.
Top 10 Jackie Chan Box Office Movies
- Kung Fu Panda 2 – $665.7 Million
- Kung Fu Panda – $631 Million
- Kung Fu Panda 3 – $519.9 Million
- The Karate Kid – $359.1 Million
- Rush Hour 2 – $347.3 Million
- Rush Hour 3 – $258 Million
- Rush Hour – $244.4 Million
- The Forbidden Kingdom – $128 Million
- Dragon Blade – $121.5 Million
- The Tuxedo – $104.4 Million
Jackie Chan Has A Net Worth of $350 million
Jackie Chan, owns a house in Beverly Hills that is worth $6.3 million dollars. He owns 2 private jets that are worth close to $40 million dollars. Jackie is known for having hideout houses and mansions. Not to mention, Lamborghini came out with a “Jackie Chan Edition Aventador.
Jackie Chan is currently 63 years old and he just came out with his new movie The Foreigner. Jackie Chan has a net worth of $350 million and we expect it to keep going up.