- Martin Garrix Net Worth is $35 Million
- Yearly Income: $238,550
- Endorsements/Sponsorships: $55,339
Martin Garrix was born on May 14 1996 in Amsterdam, Netherland. He is only 21 year’s old. However, Martin has accomplished much at a young age. He has collaborated with top celebrities in the music industry. Currently, Martin is one of the best DJ’s in the world. Garrix was listed #1 in DJ Mag. He started this profession at the age of 16. In 2013, he graduated from Herman Brood Academy production school in Utrecht, Netherlands.
Martin Garrix Net Worth & Career
Martin started playing the guitar at the age of 8. Eight years later with help of Julian Jordan he released his first collaboration single at the age of 16. In 2004, he made up his mind that he wants to become a DJ.
Martin was discovered by Teisto (DJ) who is legendary. In 2012 he came out with Loop Masters. The year after (2013) is when his career took new heights. Garret released his album “Animals”. He won the SLAM! FM DJ Talent Award. The album “Animals” was ranked #1 in Belgium.
He became a worldwide sensation and in the span of 12 months he had 40 shows across the globe. Martin collaborated with famous elites in the music industry such as Teisto, Usher, Ed Sheeran and Avicii.
His hard work and achievements at such a young age have paid off. Martin Garrix’s net worth is $35 million. He earns $238,550 a year.
Interesting Facts You Don’t Know About Martin Garrix
- What is his full name? Martijn Gerard Garritsen
- What is his current rank on DJ Mag’s top 100? Martin is ranked in the top 3.
- He signed with spinning records at age 14.
- In 2015 he won the MTV EMA for best electronics.
- He was the youngest artist to reach #1 on beatport with his break out album “Animals”.
- Martin Garrix has his own record label STMPD records.
- The star DJ has climbed Mt. Kilimanjaro.